We take great pride in providing the highest standards in the delivery of our products and services. In order to ensure we continually meet the highest levels of service, we are committed to listening to your feedback and resolving any issues you may have as quickly and fairly as possible.
We hope to resolve issues as soon as we know about them. However, if you feel we haven’t achieved this, we have clear and simple procedures in place to make sure we handle your case fairly, sensitively and in line with requirements set by the Financial Conduct Authority. We will also try to make sure that we fix the root cause of problems so that we don’t make similar mistakes again.
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service, we would like you to tell us your concerns. You can contact us by any of the following:
Visit your local store
Cash Shop LTD
38 Westminster Buildings,
What will happen next?
- Our policy is to ensure that all complaints are treated fairly and resolved quickly. If the complaint can’t be resolved within three business days after we receive it, we will send you a letter to acknowledge receipt of your complaint within five days of receiving it. We will consider all factors you have raised and we may need to contact you for further information. This communication will include the name and title of the member of staff handling the complaint together with a copy of this complaints procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. The member of staff dealing with your complaint will review and investigate it, gather information from any members of staff who have handled your account and report the findings to the Operations Director.
- The Department Manager will then contact / write to you, to advise of our findings, the actions taken and hopefully resolve your complaint. They will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter. Cash Shop Ltd. will enclose a leaflet from the Financial Ombudsman Service.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again within 7 days and we will arrange for a Director to review the complaint again.
- The Director will then write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still dissatisfied with the Final Response, you can ask the Financial Ombudsman Service for an independent review. You should contact the Financial Ombudsman Service within six months of receiving the Final Response from us.
If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.
Below are additional contact details for The FOS that you may find useful:
Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
This procedure is also available on our website or at our business premises, where appropriate.