Take the Cash Shop Challenge!
|Service Provider||Cheque Amount||Fee||Cash in Your Hands|
|Cash Shop||£250||5.9% + £2.99||£232.26|
|Money Shop||£250||7.99% + £3.99||£226.03|
|The Cash Shop Difference In Your Pocket –> £6.20 more from Cash Shop|
Why people use our cheque cashing service
- Low cost
- Instant cash
- Convenient: open before and close later than the banks
- Banks can take up to 5 days to clear your cheques
- Overdraft won’t take your money
- Private transaction
What do you need to cash a cheque with us
Anti-money laundering regulations require that we are able to prove your identity. To ensure a speedy transaction it would help if you brought the following:
- Photo ID (current passport or drivers licence)
- Utility Bill (dated within the past 3 months)
- Any documentation that came with the cheque (if applicable)
Do not be offended if we ask you a series of questions related to your cheque; all of the information is used to help us cash your cheque for you.
If you are not able to produce sufficient ID, we will still do our best to say “yes!” and cash your cheque, however the process may take slightly longer, and you may be asked additional personal questions.
Our cheque cashing service instantly turns your cheque into cash, with an unbeatably low rate of 5.9%, and £2.99 item fee. Your £100 cheque becomes £91.11! Minimum fee £4.99